Featuring a cutting edge GB-R LED-backlight, the PA242W, a 24” AH-IPS LCD monitor, is the new standard for color accurate applications including photography and video editing. Offering an accurate 100% coverage of sRGB color gamut and 99.3% of Adobe RGB, the PA242W includes internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) for accurate color rendition, 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity for the highest color fidelity and built-in USB hub with DisplaySync Pro.
What's the difference between the P-series and PA-series monitors? The PA series uses a more advanced and more accurate GB-R LED backlight vs the W-LED on the P-Series. The PA Series also offers a significantly larger color gamut. Example: Compared to AdobeRGB, the PA series offers 108.6% size, where the P-series offers 81% size.
Includes the Spectraview system
* AH-IPS LCD panel with 100% coverage of sRGB and 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB color space
* Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 340 cd/m² brightness)
* Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
* 3-port USB hub with DisplaySync Pro™ controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
* 5 programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
* MultiProfiler provides complete control over picture modes and enables quick print emulation
* Wide connectivity includes 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI as well as VGA, and DVI-D inputs