HP EFI Designer EditionTM 5.1 XL - for Z series printers.
The recommended RIP and proofing application tailored and optimized for a range of HP Designjet and Photosmart printers.* A powerful, yet cost effective digital proofing system that allows full control over digital proofing needs to speed up workflows, saving both time and money.
Specifically targeted at small to medium-sized businesses, the Efi Designer EditionTM 5.1 is focused on easy, high-quality proofing with minimized set-up time. Designers, photographers and other creative professionals can produce color-accurate proofs on HP printers without manipulating original source files. The powerful proofing software results in greater consistency especially when used in conjunction with the enhanced features and the HP Vivera pigment inks found of the HP Designjet Z2100 and Z3100 Photo Printers.
The EFI Designer EditionTM 5.1 is an HP large-format accessory and comes backed by HP support services andcompatibility assurances. It is shipped as a hybrid version, running on Mac OS X as well as on Windows.
*Advanced proofing capabilities: Produces accurate color proofs in the creation stage. Allows designers to find and fix costly errors early, save time and simulate the accurate final press output.
* Seamless integration with other applications: With Adobe Configurable PostScript 3TM, EFI Designer
EditionTM 5.1 for HP integrates effortlessly with other illustration, photo and layout applications.
* Accurate color: Includes several key features for advanced color management. Ugra/Fogra Media Strip 2.0 allows users achieve correct color, while Spot Color Editor supports an unlimited number of spot colors and libraries for PANTONE, HKS and Toyo.
* Extended profile options: Includes reference profiles for selected printing methods such as offset or newspaper, and paper profiles for EFI media and HP papers. If preferred, the Profile Connector allows users to create their own profiles and integrate these into the workflow.
* Pre-sets for photo, proofing and user set-ups including the use of advance features.
* Support of the HP Photosmart Pro B9180, Z2100 and Z3100 Designjet Photo Printers
(available later for Z3100 through an on-line update).
* The option to create borderless prints where this is supported by the printer.
* The support of HP Photo and Fine Art media types.
* Software key based set-up and installation.
* Improved set-up, user-interface and new layout features.
* Automatic on-line update for drivers and profiles.
* Direct links to HP Large-Format Printing Knowledge centre.
* HP Professional PANTONE Emulation Swatch-book.