HP Advanced Profiling Solution for Z2100 & Z3100 series printers. Includes colorimiter for profiling monitor.
The HP Designjet Z2100/Z3100 Photo printers embed a spectrophotometer within the printer itself and employs GretagMacbeth's leading Eye-One color technology for automated RGB media profile generation. But HP and GretagMacbeth have gone a step further, developing the HP Advanced Profiling Solution for users who need more elaborate profiling options. This end-to-end calibrated ICC color solution provides CMYK printer profiling (if you are using a RIP), monitor calibration and profiling, and rigorous fine-tuning of the printer's color profiles for special needs: Planning to use non-standard illuminants to exhibit your work? With the HP Advanced Profiling Solution you can easily make precise adjustments to the profiles to suit the viewing conditions. The HP Advanced Profiling Solution is an optional accessory for your HP Designjet Z2100/Z3100 Photo Printer and is compliant with all HP printers. And as it is fully supported by HP, you do not need to deal with various support set-ups from different companies.
* Easily create and edit more sophisticated ICC profiles for any HP or third-party media. Get extremely accurate colors as you generate the profile for your media, your printer, and your environmental conditions.
* Works with the printer's embedded spectrophotometer to save you the time and expense of outsourcing, testing, or externally generating ICC profiles.
* Reproduce the colors from your screen, print after print. HP's colorimeter, with Eye-One color technology, calibrates and profiles your monitor. Your prints match your screen consistently and accurately.
Fulfilling the most demanding needs of professionals in the graphics industry, GretagMacbeth, (X-Rite),and HP have partnered to deliver the HP Advanced Profiling Solution. Powered by Eye-One colortechnology and taking advantage of the HP embedded spectrophotometer in the Designjet Z2100 &Z3100 Photo printers, this solution provides full color control, with stunning results at the best priceperformance in the marketplace today. Francis Lamy, Executive VP and CTO X-Rite
Select from predefined illuminants:
- D50 or D65
RGB ICC profile generation. Select from various test charts:
- HP Easy RGB 1.2 (45 Patches)
- HP RGB 1.5 (288 Patches)
- HP TC9.18 RBG (1100 Patches)
CMYK ICC profile generation. Select from various test charts:
- HP ECI2002 CMYK Ref (1496 patches)
- HP CMYK 1.1 (323 patches)
- HP Easy CMYK 1.2 (45 patches)
Predefined separations (ink limit):
- Optimized for HP media
- Standard Inkjet 260
- Standard Inkjet 400
RGB and CMYK profile edition
Calibrate and profile all your monitors LCD, CRT and laptops
Adjustments for advanced users:
- White point, Gamma and Luminance
- Contrast, Brightness and RGB calibration
Ambient light measurement
Automatic Monitor Profile Validation after calibration